Friday, July 24, 2009

Sweet Baby James

We had a bit of a setback with James. He was pretty sick last week but is frisking around now and his breathing is almost back to normal. Life went on for the others. We picked up a little orange guy to add to the group. I call him Martin. He wasn't sure he wanted to join in all the kitten games but he's settling in now. Everyone but James went to Cloverdale on Monday. Marlo, Dean, and Martin were neutered but Marilyn didn't make weight. She did her part by helping me watch over them in recovery. She washed them and sat on them and then curled up and napped with them. Since my goal was for the boys to wake up I felt I was losing ground when I went from 3 sleeping kittens to 4 sleeping kittens. They are all doing well and Marilyn can go to Cloverdale with James next month.

No comments: