Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Cuter Than Ever






















It's tough to take pictures of tiny kittens without a helper. These were taken by holding the kitten with one hand and the camera with the other. Many pictures were deleted but these capture some of their adorable cuteness. Mama Lizzie deserves a picture too for being a good role model and taking care of these little girls. Felicity pounces on little Ellie, I wonder if she thinks her sister is a mouse? El doesn't seem to mind but I hope to see her pounce back someday. The other night I was visiting with kittens and Ellie kept running over to the food bowl. She must have been thinking I should know what to do by now. Since it was obviously feeding time rather than snuggling time I did the right thing and gave them their supper.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

they look great! =)
i love getting updates!

i went out yesterday on my first petsmart run to prepare for little felicity.

can't wait until she hits 2 pounds!