Sunday, November 16, 2008

Adoption News

I always look at the MCHA posters to see if any of my buddies are there. I saw Jagger and Cassandra. I was sad to see them still without homes but when I dropped off Iris, Irvin and Innis to join the kitten colony I found out that Cassandra and Jagger had been adopted. Donald is on the poster too but I didn't see him in the kitten colony so I'm hoping he has also found a home. I dropped in the cat colony for a visit with Indigo. She was so happy to see me and we had a fine visit. She seems content in the cat colony for now but I was told she already has a suitor and possibly would be picked up on Friday. I hope that happened! She's a very fine cat.
The revolving door continues.......soon you'll see my new babies: Peter, Paul and Mary.

No comments: